Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mighty Mouse

Currently I am using a PC and a Mac Mini side by side. Unfortunetely my KVM switch doesnt play nice with the Mac Mini. I had to get a ps/2 to USB convertor to get the keyboard working but the mouse is a no go. So I have two mice sitting on my right side of the desk :). One is a nice Logitech laser mouse, the other one was one of those standard logitech ones. Not bad, but I am missing some buttons and it started to irritate me. I thought that was a good excuse to order a Mighty Mouse for my Mac Mini. I got the one with the cord, the wireless one was 20 euros more and I dont really have the need for a wireless one. I'll quickly sum up the pros and cons, since there are alreay a lot of reviews of this mouse that basically all say the same thing.

    Pro:
  • Feels good in your hand

  • Very precise

  • Small 360 scroll button works very well


    Con
  • Very short cord on the non-wireless mouse, I only just reaches my USB hub

  • Side buttons are virually useless, very oddly placed and hard to press


And the software on the cd says it needs 150Mb ?!? What's that all about ?
All in all not a bad purchase, though a bit overpriced, but hey It's An Apple :).

Technorati Tags: , , .

No comments: