Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blogger Beta

Logged in today (for creating the post below) and I noticed the Beta link in my dashboard. Picked a new template and fiddled around with the layout editor. It's quite nice actually. You can add custom code, like the technorati and google ads link on the right sidebar. Also you can add RSS feeds from other sides, pick Blogger logos. Basically you add and edit everything since you can just put in text, photos and even javascript code.

So I'd say it's a huge improvement over the older blogger software, this is much easier to customize and it looks good too, some nice AJAX stuff in that layout editor, like the save button that lights up when you made changes that havent been saved !

Ah just after saving this post I noticed there is no longer a 'publishing your blog' thingy, it's posted immediately. Hooray for that !!!

Also you now can label your post, others might call em tags ;). Just to be sure, I'll still add my technorati tags here : .

No comments: